kuch nahi 😆
Tum batao ghar par ho fir bhi itni busy kyu 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kuch nahi 😆
Tum batao ghar par ho fir bhi itni busy kyu 🤔
@Junior: You know Param is doing a supernatural show produced by Ekta Kapoor. He's going to play Desi Hulk in that show.
nahi 😲 achcha thik hai unhe jis forum pe Jana ho jayeBadh mein Randhir hai... You want to disturb him? 😡
Originally posted by: Slayerkajal
nahi 😲 achcha thik hai unhe jis forum pe Jana ho jaye
Forum na hua new city hua... 🤣
Originally posted by: Slayerkajal
you are right but Bura to lagta hai na 😒
There's nothing to feel bad about.
Originally posted by: loveparsh
Yeah. I can see how much better you'll are doing without me... the last comment was like 15 days ago.
I know i am the life of this DT😎
Well, knows nothing what others did then, I was busy on the sports forum, having discussion on ICC CW 2019. 😛
right 😃Originally posted by: Supermagical10
There's nothing to feel bad about.
I wish that news about Param's screen name in Haiwaan is a rumor. Randhir Singh Shekhawat can never be recreated.
I wish the same .I wish that news about Param's screen name in Haiwaan is a rumor. Randhir Singh Shekhawat can never be recreated.
Agree
@Stalker: I'm not believing that news now. Yeh show ki timing bhi bata rahe hain when the channel itself hasn't revealed anything yet. Gaurav Chopra's show "Aghori" isn't doing well and the channel might allot that time slot to Haiwaan, considering this is Mata's show. Mata's Brahamarakshash did well at that time slot.