What is cvs doing I don’t get it. I am confused about this bua and why is she coming at first place
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
What is cvs doing I don’t get it. I am confused about this bua and why is she coming at first place
Best emoji for RB will be many not only 3
No doubt
Sneha is gone vanished from earth 🤪
Baja is dragon according to prerna 🤣
First machi tha abh dragon bangaya hai next phase pata nahi kya Banega🤣
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
First machi tha abh dragon bangaya hai next phase pata nahi kya Banega🤣
Alien 🤣
I want bajaj BG story
Sneha is gone vanished from earth 🤪
We were thinking of seeing shock Prerna ka expressions when she sees Sneha as Bajaj ka daughter but now looks like Sneha will get shock seeing new mummy , honeymoon and bro on the way when they return back to India
He has so much trust M on prerna but I wonder if cvs will change him to distrust her due to bua 😡
She is pregnant bua is going to think it’s bajaj
Ehhhh buaaaaa go away go away