So when will cvs show bajaj background story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So when will cvs show bajaj background story
Bajaj has a bua I don’t find that positive sign she might be old fashion thinking 🤪
Why is she coming 😵 send her back to where she came from
Bajaj has a bua I don’t find that positive sign she might be old fashion thinking 🤪
Yes .Even am not getting good vibes with this news 😆 me and anki had discussed + and - of this Bua in last few pages 🤣
Why is she coming 😵 send her back to where she came from
Yaar CVS kamina hai. They can't get Gupta but silly character Bua they can get😈
I hope kuch dino wali bua hogi .
Am totally against such characters near Bajaj
Suit nahi karta usse😳
but again if she positive maa Jaisi to Bajaj then may be I will b fine .will adjust
I don't want her to be negative
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Yes .Even am not getting good vibes with this news 😆 me and anki had discussed + and - of this Bua in last few pages 🤣
Shoot I am late you guys have already discussed it
Bajaj needs a bff not bua he has enough to deal with
So when will cvs show bajaj background story
Pata nahi yaar kya kar rahe 🤔
History ka pata nahi aur present jo sneha hai woh b ek dum gayab.abh toh usse direct Prerna maa preg hai ye wali news milegi🤣
Bajaj needs a bff not bua he has enough to deal with
Exactly😭 he needs good humràaz wala dost .Sukh dukh ka saathi . To b there for him.
But this CVS is just🤬