KBT bhi hoye 😎Originally posted by: shin-chan
Pakka.
I am even expecting she will throw P out of the house in B's absence. P not knowing where to go (wont be able to go her home). B will search for her n then we all know what will happen.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KBT bhi hoye 😎Originally posted by: shin-chan
Pakka.
I am even expecting she will throw P out of the house in B's absence. P not knowing where to go (wont be able to go her home). B will search for her n then we all know what will happen.
Ok children brb after a few hours. Have a class to take and then maybe will be going out for dinner. So have fun. 😆
Oh lol I have watched this hehe, thanks for sharing it again 😃
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
KBT bhi hoye 😎
🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Ok children brb after a few hours. Have a class to take and then maybe will be going out for dinner. So have fun. 😆
Have fun!
I know. You must have missed that part. 😆Oh lol I have watched this hehe, thanks for sharing it again 😃
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I know. You must have missed that part. 😆
Yep 😆
Why they got evil bua? bajaj never had anyone in his life expect for his kids now cvs got someone to taunt prerna 🤔
What’s the difference between this new bua and mohini😕
Hopefully bajaj and sneha scene will come soon that will be sweet
Maybe sneha will hug prerna when she will see her 😳
Negative
Bua tortures her. P will get another reason to toot pado on B for making her life hell
Positive
They have diff kind of understanding so B should easily find out about Bua sooner than expected
---
But still cant digest that B will get involved in this kitchen politics. Hope high level ka drama ho.
PS: I dont mind P fighting with Bua n B goes blank to take whose side. Oh my Phataka 🤣