• KSG/MR BAJAJ AT #13 SHAADI MUBARAK•- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.7k

Users

24

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

waise, sasural maayke se aage nikaal gaya filhaal ke liye....🥱

a song comes to my mind for RB,

maayke ki duayen leta jaa

jaa tujko sukhi Prern rakhe

@saps🤗

🤣 sukhi aur Prerna .?? Ye toh kuch waqt nahi milega re .💔

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Wrote some convo in the other AT here you go

1) PreRish lunch date

maybe during lunch dates they have some convo... they seem to talk there smiley9


Apne itni jaldi Swiss Ane ka plan Kiya Kyun?

Apke bacche ke liye.

Jee?

Nahi khana khaiyee

Apne kuch kaha

Nahi bilkul nahi

Maine suna

Maine kuch nahi kaha

Apne kaha maine suna baache ke liye ... Bacche ke liye? Mere aur BF ke bacche ke liye?

Shaam bahut hogayi hai Mrs Bajaj ab hume hotel wapis jana chahiye

Mujhe mere sawaal ka jawab chahiye.

Har sawaal ka jawab nahi hota Mrs Bajaj ab chaliye

Bajajish with tadka of Karanish 😎

Anki ...need more convo . Ye wali script chahiye muhje

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

2) convos with baby


Hey baby! This is.... This is bajaj. Bajaj papa. How are you baby? Mama ko tang nahi karte. Mama ko tabiyat thik nahi hai na... Main apse bahut pyaar karta hoon jitna apki sneha didi karti hai usse bhi zyada. Good night baby.

/

Baby ek baat batao, apki mama ka sabse fav kaam mujhe Lecture sunnana hota hai na? :p

Loved this cute convo bajju baby with baby

Lecture sunnana 🤣 aur Baby Ko pata chalega within few days .

I want Prerna see this bajju and baby talks .last Janam mein b tha such cute moments bajju doing cutie talks, harkate and Prerna laughing and seeing all this.

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Ya bajaj has kid abhi woh gayab hai 🤣sneha

Yaar ..papa mummy honeymoon pe Gaye hai Lekin Sneha ka kuch pata nahi

saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME 😡 anyway I remember very well 🤔 I reminded you that you were dressed in all gold ready for the wedding and you had the shock of your life and I said I wanted a gift you said you will grant me anythings then I said you have to give me an OS

Oh yes! How can I forget?? I will write the OS once I change another colour....RB ke piche I will change Colors soon I think...ek saath gifts mil jayenge aapko😆

saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

@saps🤗

🤣 sukhi aur Prerna .?? Ye toh kuch waqt nahi milega re .💔

Chalega...at least arguments we need even if nothing else....but as per updates today also nothing💔

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

Chalega...at least arguments we need even if nothing else....but as per updates today also nothing💔

Kya din aagaya hai we are ready to listen to her lecture also now 🤪 Lekin mera problem Abhi b same hai yaar.. Mrs need to tone her voice down till then am sadist in her matter .I know it will take time and that process yet to start 😳 Lekin Dil hai ki mantha nahi. Wish we had fast forward button 🤪

Swiz track se zyada hopes nahi hai .Bas ek action Jackson bajju ka dhasu scene mil jaye saving his Mrsbaaki 🍭🍭 hoga.

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

Oh yes! How can I forget?? I will write the OS once I change another colour....RB ke piche I will change Colors soon I think...ek saath gifts mil jayenge aapko😆

Waah...your OS!?

Abh toh mujhe b chahiye jaldi se

Os on PRB coming from phd holders are treat for us

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Nothing for us today...

@seema sneha ki entry swizz ke baad hi hogi.

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

The are chilled and I think I can feel the chemistry

Now slowly that emptiness is fading away

Hey🤗 good morning

You might be 🌃🌒🌒🌛 by now 😆

Agree .process need to start now woh b jaldi se to explore that sprak

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".