Originally posted by: bluemoon255
hayee yes it was so cute
its na I was watching it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
hayee yes it was so cute
its na I was watching it
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
ekdam kaise cutely if not its for pillu mallu might loose him god he was trying so hard
mere shona Kalyani baby 😆
haaaa hi expressions god pigaal gaya janab
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
yes oh toh hain badmash kinky mallu ☺️ ki pagli Kalyani baby
oh god🤣🤣
true she needed it pagalOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
ekdam se ulta latake bahut uddd lya kamini aurtat 🤬
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
its na I was watching it
appu was like kya kusur pusur chal raha hai🤣
y is my zee5 not loading 😭
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
appu was like kya kusur pusur chal raha hai🤣
ha kahi bhi suru ho jate hain iye dono
appu has many exp ice slab se suru ermm nehi first sr night bindi gira re jhumka chamka 🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
true she needed it pagal
she is more than pagal dangerous for society
I can't forget that Kalyani Babyyy☺️🤣