Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69
Hehehe! Quite an aggessive set of answers! 😆 thanks
I suppose it could be because of some of my wonderfully kind compliments that I keep giving on other sites 😳 😃 is that so
Anyways, I'm shocked to know that you were unaware of the greatness of the Funky Chicken Dance... oh well, God is great and therefore there is still hope! 😊 not everyone is aware of everything u know
And me and stupid 😲 *Gasp!* It's widely agreed that I've never made a single bakwaas post in my life! 😕 😆 oh really.... well done... 👍🏼
I paid special attention to the answer for question number 17 because it's by far the most important one... and I was just thinking that if I sent to another planet for a week, the sisters would ask for the money the week after 😳 And also, if I was to get any form of amnesia, they'd probably find it even easier to rob me of my money 😳 see now its is proven that everyone is stupid in one or other sense... btw... paisa aaj aayega... kal jaayega... jab tak hai... dooron ki madad karo... kya pata kal ho na ho... 😉
Abhilasha ji, aap meri madat kar rahi hai ya mujhe barbaad kar rahi hai? 😆 good that now u know it
On a side note, my real name is not Ravi... and therefore if we do cross paths again on the forum, feel free to call me Mango! 😛 i dont like that name... give me/suggest some other name... it will be useful
Anyways, enjoy the remainder of your time in the hot seat! 👍🏼
God bless. thanks
Originally posted by: moonlitnight
😆😆 who is saying that i wanna inpress EK? just list 10 ideas how to over throw her 😉 all the ideas need to be funny. and u will get 20 out of 10 😛😆😆
btw i loved the SSs u wrote. very lovely 👏👏
Abhi - wah wah!! Kya baat hai (reminds me of that little Vasundhara from SRGM CHamps 😆 ) - great story, loved how Jai was watching over her ("like a hen watching its egg before it hatches -- 😍
Very good!!! Thanks for a great job. 👏 👏 👏
Congratulations. Hope you are enjoying your time on the hotseat and are nicely grilled by now. Good luck