I must say Switzerland is so beautiful romantic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I must say Switzerland is so beautiful romantic
Chalo gonna try and sleep! I am sure you guys will finish this AT by the time I wake up!
then nb premier kab hogaNo Parth had monologue after the episode where he mentioned KZK will air for an hour this Friday.
Monali it's 7:30 8pm ko nb premier that's why. I reconfirmed from my friend who watches SP tv.
KZK airs from 7:00-8:00pm and NB starts at 8:00pmOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
then nb premier kab hoga
even in promo it's said 7:30 not 7😅KZK airs from 7:00-8:00pm and NB starts at 8:00pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7ifeB6AB/?igshid=qv5q9r7u5nvi
Friday ko Epi ayega hum aise uchal rahe hai mano Bajju-fied Epi hoga 🤣 20second ke liye bhi kya kya nahi karte hum 🤣
My bad sorry for the wrong info peopleOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
even in promo it's said 7:30 not 7😅
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7ifeB6AB/?igshid=qv5q9r7u5nvi
7:30 se humein kya farq padta hai. Hum toh subah-subah dekhne wale hain. 😆
TRUE THAT!Originally posted by: Wistfulness
7:30 se humein kya farq padta hai. Hum toh subah-subah dekhne wale hain. 😆