🤣trust & understanding
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣trust & understanding
Bakri..no dats goat..ha to bakri hi hui🤣
Zabardasti baithake rakha tha ladke ko🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
You mean parica aren’t even nominated?
Arrey Baba parica are nominated. Pallawi is trolling new couple
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
You mean parica aren’t even nominated?
Are the new Jodi... greatest love story..
EK is so full of herself. P was standing beside her with no expressions
1 stubborn and a egoistic woman she is. Not surprisingOriginally posted by: vibhutil
In sbb’s segment..Ekta said “mujhe galiyan pad rahi hai, but do I care? Heck no 😡😡
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-RQOph3U9/
I want full segment
Originally posted by: vibhutil
In sbb’s segment..Ekta said “mujhe galiyan pad rahi hai, but do I care? Heck no 😡😡
i so want trp to down but parica ke liye daya aati hai