Originally posted by: Briti1721
If in Instagram I've already replied. In Twitter I haven't checked. If it's India Forums I haven't got any.
No wonder y u never replied to my twitter dms🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: Briti1721
If in Instagram I've already replied. In Twitter I haven't checked. If it's India Forums I haven't got any.
No wonder y u never replied to my twitter dms🙄
How can I forget that! 😍😍😍😆
Kyuu ni diyee 😒Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pic credits pheels.
I miss my red bull feels and pesbukars
Do we know when P is going to Spain?
Aankh maaro ladki aankh maaro. Shayad mil jaaye...😆 that song and dance. 🤣
The pesbukars reminded me of ur Ac problems at midnight and listening to that stupid song over n over until u learnt the lyrics😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Do we know when P is going to Spain?
Tomorrow land is on two weekends..this and next. So somewhere between this week and next.
Don't worry we are going to get Parth's red bull pheels with lights😆
and those indo songs🤣Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Aankh maaro ladki aankh maaro. Shayad mil jaaye...😆 that song and dance. 🤣
Oyaaaa oooooo oyaaaaa oooooo 😆
.Ghosh ...my bee was like 🤣are nt their fasting gets affected 🤣
Arrey that tomorrow land website pics of that event last year looks khatarnak full on bewdapan 😆😎