Originally posted by: abhiya_12
All thanks to Eri people got pheels 😆
Kaun sa pheelss...n who ppl..hamari sheep ya dusri sheep..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
All thanks to Eri people got pheels 😆
Kaun sa pheelss...n who ppl..hamari sheep ya dusri sheep..
Originally posted by: priya185
someone please write: I am allergic to KZK2 CVs they are a threat to health
🤣
2morrow I 'll Priya 👍👍
Glass same hain rey.Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Haan Woh bhi hosakta Hain... because I do think he has a first floor or a second floor house going by the watch ad video and recent pic of niece....while this pretty looked like a high rise or a terrace restaurant. 😆
.
Mjy to samny wali building uska ghar laging 😆
I call you kameeni for a reason 🤷😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8XwKHhfwV/?igshid=1cpq4bmecjz15
This simplicity! ❤
I ijj bachi man ki sachii 🥺🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I call you kameeni for a reason 🤷😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Kaun sa pheelss...n who ppl..hamari sheep ya dusri sheep..
Pic credits pheels.
we got a pulao live in these clothes 😆
"U ME LIVE " headshake 😎
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I ijj bachi man ki sachii 🥺🤣
And I am Mrs Ranbir Kapoor. Nice to meet you bachi manki sachi😆
Itna credits credits mat karo kahin next 3 grids series mei jhatka hi na miljaye.... 😓🙃😂