




Edited by kalank - 5 hours ago
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica





Edited by kalank - 5 hours ago
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
SP is throwing lollipops.
It's becoming quite unnerving now.
I cant see Prerna and Erica like this. She herself has become a lollipop!😭
I know. Upcoming tracks might bring a change.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
It's becoming quite unnerving now.
I cant see Prerna and Erica like this. She herself has become a lollipop!😭
Here you go

Hand-holding part.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I know. Upcoming tracks might bring a change.
I hope so.
if you guys are feeling worried, then maybe tweet star plus and ekta and show them that bajaj and prerna also have a fandom, but I am sure it should be ok, hopefully the makers aren't stupid
Yeah! 😎Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj is going to save prerna from kidnaper this is beginning of saving her from everyone
Also the mehndi scene.