sach mein. 🤢We get a "LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD" for what we went through!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
sach mein. 🤢We get a "LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD" for what we went through!
I swear! It was cringe fest*5000Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i have been awake from 5am for this cringefest 🤬😡😠😤 Honestly no one can act to even save their lives minus Bajju 🤬😡😠😤 even Bajju's pandit can act better 🤬😡😠😤
I don't want first page of the next AT 🤔 anymore. Very disappointed 😒
I swear! It was cringe fest*5000
I am going to watch QH for sometime.I really need to cool myself down!Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I don't want first page of the next AT 🤔 anymore. Very disappointed 😒

that show doesn't make me feel good anymore since few years now. 💔🥺I am going to watch QH for sometime.I really need to cool myself down!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
ek toh Itna ghatiya Epi and upar se i get no credit I WILL FLIP NOW 😡😠🤬😤😤😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬
🤣🤣 sorry yaar.... tera update first tha na ..maine last maine dekha🤗🤣
Tere liye bravery award . Shaurya award goes to Anki🤣🤗
okay he held her hand 💜