Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah..Got to know now😆
I know it from long time🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah..Got to know now😆
I know it from long time🤷♀️
I know it from long time🤷♀️
I'm not as smart as you
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm not as smart as you
If u r as smart as me....u will get new new names😝😜
If u r as smart as me....u will get new new names😝😜
Achha Hain na..Mera toh ek hi pet name hain Pranu. I may get another one then
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Achha Hain na..Mera toh ek hi pet name hain Pranu. I may get another one then
Not one,minimum 2-3....if u r ok...let me know...will give u tips
diya ki yaad aagayi

True. Even I felt like looking at Diya Bai sa❤️😍
Originally posted by: pranurosid
True. Even I felt like looking at Diya Bai sa❤️😍
Mishti is diya
Diya is teju
Teju is mishti😊
👏