Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Koi baat nahi mishti doi i am not like others who dont even mention/credit actors in hashtags. 🥱😆
I was just casually asking yaar. Why will I feel like that?😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Koi baat nahi mishti doi i am not like others who dont even mention/credit actors in hashtags. 🥱😆
I was just casually asking yaar. Why will I feel like that?😒
yaar it's okay no problem 🤗u had a query so you asked 🤗 i didnt think / take it in that way 🤗Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I was just casually asking yaar. Why will I feel like that?😒
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yaar it's okay no problem 🤗u had a query so you asked 🤗 i didnt think / take it in that way 🤗
Exactly 🤗
even if you had said it in that way and meant it in that way I wouldn't feel offended 😆 some people never offend me no matter what 😳 😆 you are one of them 😳Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Exactly 🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
even if you had said it in that way and meant it in that way I wouldn't feel offended 😆 some people never offend me no matter what 😳 😆 you are one of them 😳
I'm honoured.😭🤗
I woke up at 12 pm today🤣
Momma is awake 😳
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Momma is awake 😳
Good afternoon🤗
me at 8 😡 i wanted to wake up at 12 😭 but i had creases on my skin = great sleep 😳Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I woke up at 12 pm today🤣
I'm having such a healthy breakfast of green tea and sprouts. I hate it😭