Me too going. Bye Ananya🤗
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too going. Bye Ananya🤗
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Wahan bhi baarish hogi pakka. 😃
Isi ummeed pe zinda hai
People are speculating that the show is going to end; and Randeep deleted this story within minutes😕
I'm hoping it to be related to his movie
Clearly bata de ki kya majra hai aise paheli bujha ke kya
He really needs to clarify
Yeah .. Stress is all over
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Me too.
Btw I am really mad. I have an exam tomorrow and I am chatting on IF right now. 🤣
All the best dear 👍🏼
Guys if you care about the show please sign
Nothing except anticipating🤔 Ye sony wale batate kyun nai apne new shows ka schedule, aisa kya secret hai🥱
Exactly .. Tension de rahe hai sabko once and for all clarify kar de
Yes .. We've a long way to go