Oh god mujhe ship mat Karo kisi ke saath..I hate shipping..changing the ship to enchtool
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh god mujhe ship mat Karo kisi ke saath..I hate shipping..changing the ship to enchtool
66 pages already 😲
Congrats on the 81st AT🤗
yesterday i said she liked 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Good you didn't 😂
my sheep is sailing 🥳
mera naam aara hain to batana jarrori Hain.. what's that?Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Good you didn't 😂
Oh god mujhe ship mat Karo kisi ke saath..I hate shipping..changing the ship to enchtool
🤣


























hi cv
This AT was sad then cap tool started their gif showdown😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You aren't taking my hopes seriously, I can't do anything. Just be ready to sing channa mereya now 🤷
I don't want to be her Ayan, why can't she just pick me? 🥺😭

n.a. behen..stop shipping me with anybody without my consent..I am changing to enchtool
This is getting more interesting than any biriyani or pulao mahn! 🤣🤣🤣
You are fan boying just here or you tried something real like tried to meet her atleast? I mean I want to know how much crazy you are..😂