We need a good BG for prerish soul touching 🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We need a good BG for prerish soul touching 🤩
His watch is made of gold
Why would bajaj take prerna on honeymoon so soon🤣
🤣abh se Raaz jaane ke liye swizz trip dekh na padega
I hope before they leave to swiz Hume Sneha bajaj ka scene mile
That dance on bajaj and prerna was amazing on this song
Still gives goosebumps
Tell me why cannot a pregnant woman take saat phere is it bc of the fire and smoke Harmful to the kid?
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣abh se Raaz jaane ke liye swizz trip dekh na padega
I hope before they leave to swiz Hume Sneha bajaj ka scene mile
What we have to see for bajaj *deva re deva*
We need a good BG for prerish soul touching 🤩
Waiting for this actually. I don't mind same song as last Janam
It all depends now how they will show Bajaj ka layers .His process of falling in love . If this goes in right way then koi b song ho actor plus character can carry it.
I like it when bajaj sits in his big chair like a KING which I had given him the day he enter he is a king
What we have to see for bajaj *deva re deva*
Seriously yaar ..
I hope after swizz track proper progression mile Hume
I won’t mind new bg new crazy new phase I want freshness of prerish. I am still not attached to prerish nope not yet due to prerna ofcourse so let’s see how long it takes me to fully like her and theM