Only thing I am looking forward to in Switzerland trip is rishabh bajaj in air flying like a king 😎
Then boating scene uff that will be cool if only we get a scene where he is standing while the boat is going like a boss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Only thing I am looking forward to in Switzerland trip is rishabh bajaj in air flying like a king 😎
Then boating scene uff that will be cool if only we get a scene where he is standing while the boat is going like a boss
@jodha Rani
That is a whole different topic cannot talk here or else I would have said my POV and you won’t like it 🤣
I like Virat but not blind fan also .Even I have bashed him lot of time .🤣 nothing to feel bad or not like and all .
You can shoot .Even I may join you never know 🤣
He uses his heart little 🤣🤣
Only thing I am looking forward to in Switzerland trip is rishabh bajaj in air flying like a king 😎
Then boating scene uff that will be cool if only we get a scene where he is standing while the boat is going like a boss
+1000000
Word !!
Jodha not here not in AT we will get warning so forget it
That’s why he don’t let anyone break his heart
He uses his heart little 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
ye toh universal fact hai .I can add more also 🤣
We believe in trolling our favourites🤣
That’s why he don’t let anyone break his heart
But it will be 💔🥺
I just hope smart bajju end tak rahe
“You will never rise in my eyes.” how can she be so overconfident he won’t. She is always rushing into things without knowing anything. Overconfident can be dangerous like Ishq is dangerous
True ye cheej ankhon dekhi hai..nvr overcinfident.. kyuk waqt nahi lagta waqt badlane mein..
True ye cheej ankhon dekhi hai..nvr overcinfident.. kyuk waqt nahi lagta waqt badlane mein..
Destiny you cannot over power your destiny it can Ben changed to some extend but not all
She is kiddish she only thinks love is everything but self respect and partner who understand you and support you more important