I saw the pic they are awesome and I like detective type show if won’t get bajaj here will get boss there 🤣
Yes .we all are excited for it .It's a RomCom plus detective type wala show .
We have nothing to lose 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw the pic they are awesome and I like detective type show if won’t get bajaj here will get boss there 🤣
Yes .we all are excited for it .It's a RomCom plus detective type wala show .
We have nothing to lose 😆
I am feelimg very tired bye for day 🤗
🤣u don't like him🤣 ??
@banu kitni intense story ho sakti hai..agar mata dhyan de..i dont like new promo
@jas
Let’s see what happens I have confident in bajaj let prerish come back to India and start living under dame roof then we will see how their equation will be less if ekta wants to play ping pong
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Was out whole day for work returned half an hour before 😆
Was drolling here while travelling and i am so tired still here drolling 🤣🤣
Karan see what you did 😆
🤣 Karan ke liye kya kya karna padh Raha hai🤣
Karan ..ye tune kya kiya
@jodha Rani
That is a whole different topic cannot talk here or else I would have said my POV and you won’t like it 🤣
“You will never rise in my eyes.” how can she be so overconfident he won’t. She is always rushing into things without knowing anything. Overconfident can be dangerous like Ishq is dangerous
@jas
Let’s see what happens I have confident in bajaj let prerish come back to India and start living under dame roof then we will see how their equation will be less if ekta wants to play ping pong
Yes ...Have faith on Bajaj +Ksg
PreRish are here to stay .
more than swizz am waiting for their Bajaj mansion scenes .