Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Hi everyone 😃
Hello🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Hi everyone 😃
Hello🤗
#BeginningOfTheEnd
Originally posted by: Albelipari
I really need special classes to understand Baba's IG story 😔
What did it mean😭
😒
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Or, we live in an internet generation, simple😛
I refuse to believe this reason because I know this isn't true. 😆
People are speculating that the show is going to end; and Randeep deleted this story within minutes😕
I am good; how about you?
And me always do something for which I have to day sorry. 😛
Naseeb apna apna.