Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Do hi hain --- BP and SN 😑

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Do hi hain --- BP and SN 😑


I think star plus lead pairs performing at nb. Hope our parica also get to perform.
Before, there used to lot of performances at award function. Now there are hardly any. I was expecting lot of stage performances from parica. But we hardly got any :(
Betwn hi renu, how r u doing..
Just for AT Friends 🤗
Din din bhar Ho pyari battein jhumein shaamein gaaye raatein
Masti mein rahey duba duba hamesha samaa
humko rahon mein yuhi milti rahey khushiyan
dil chahta hai kabhi na beete chamkile din
Dil Chahta Hai hum na rahey kabhi yaaro ke bin.....................😃
Nice Title Priya ☺️

I think star plus lead pairs performing at nb. Hope our parica also get to perform.
Before, there used to lot of performances at award function. Now there are hardly any. I was expecting lot of stage performances from parica. But we hardly got any :(
Betwn hi renu, how r u doing..
Hari🤗
I'm good... Just busy watched a series in one go to forget kzk... so couldn't come here often... How're you?
I hope I'll be having some luck next time when I come here...
Miss you all buddies🤗
hey hi Renu , how r u ?
n Captain n Bee bahot yaad kare the tumko kal se ....
Just for AT Friends 🤗
Din din bhar Ho pyari battein jhumein shaamein gaaye raatein
Masti mein rahey duba duba hamesha samaa
humko rahon mein yuhi milti rahey khushiyan
dil chahta hai kabhi na beete chamkile din
Dil Chahta Hai hum na rahey kabhi yaaro ke bin.....................😃
Nice Title Priya ☺️

Good deary...🤗
No kzk... No negativity... Had a long sleep... Chitchatted with family... Watched Sherlock Holmes one full season...
Now feeling better... Decided to stop reading AT pages at the cost of fun filled pages...
That's good to hear🤗