If it is true Happy for Teju😑
But donno whether I can watch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If it is true Happy for Teju😑
But donno whether I can watch
why? you don't like KKK?
maine bhi ab tak 2-3 epis dekhe hai bas agar is baar teju hogi tho uske liye dekhungi
why? you don't like KKK?
maine bhi ab tak 2-3 epis dekhe hai bas agar is baar teju hogi tho uske liye dekhungi
I dont like kkk
OMG I just noticed adaa will be part of KKK too
my 2 favs in one show

OMG OMG OMG finally it's happening

plz plz plz Teja sign this show plzzzzzz

I'm going to root for TejDaa yeyyy

plz GOD make it happen plzzzz

I dont like kkk
actually I think it's scripted too just like BB
diyu aur pranu kahan ho tum log? aajao na
actually I think it's scripted too just like BB
🙄🙄
kyun kya huva? maine suna hai aisa I'm not sure though
me too diyu me too