Chalo ISS baar main bhi apni berth reserve karwa hi leti hoon, train mein...so this one is my reserved seat. Though I don't know what I am gonna do or get with it. But still sab kar rahein hain toh main bhi karungee🤣hi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo ISS baar main bhi apni berth reserve karwa hi leti hoon, train mein...so this one is my reserved seat. Though I don't know what I am gonna do or get with it. But still sab kar rahein hain toh main bhi karungee🤣hi
Welcome to the madness! 🤣Originally posted by: EJSJOQEEE3GC3BS2
Chalo ISS baar main bhi apni berth reserve karwa hi leti hoon, train mein...so this one is my reserved seat. Though I don't know what I am gonna do or get with it. But still sab kar rahein hain toh main bhi karungee🤣hi
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hey everyone!
I welcome you all to the 12th appreciation thread devoted to the discussions related to PreRish and KaRica.
Credit: Kalank
Pretty! Love your siggy!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome to the madness! 🤣
Seriously Shruti I never understood this craze for reserving spot in a post.
😆Originally posted by: UA74DCVULVCW7XHG
Seriously Shruti I never understood this craze for reserving spot in a post.
How I wish this title was true 💔🤣
Originally posted by: E3NG52IR6QMF7MG3
Seriously Shruti I never understood this craze for reserving spot in a post.
I've been there and now I laugh back at it 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome to the madness! 🤣
I wrote the promised OSread it
the title is heavy!👏
where where whereOriginally posted by: saps.156
I wrote the promised OSread it