kitna ladte ho tum log 1st pg ke liye? 🤣
I know. and I still haven't been able to figure out the reason behind it. yet another thing I don't know/understand😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kitna ladte ho tum log 1st pg ke liye? 🤣
I know. and I still haven't been able to figure out the reason behind it. yet another thing I don't know/understand😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Let's see whose idea it is. 😆
wat abt the pregnancy?
her pregnancy survived accidents, falls nd everything else. paragliding kya cheez hai? 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
wat abt the pregnancy?
That's another reason why I'm looking forward to it. Eager to see hubby's reaction. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
wat abt the pregnancy?
It's onscreen. KSG was in costume and there were cameras.
we saw her in western dress in paragliding bts
her pregnancy survived accidents, falls nd everything else. paragliding kya cheez hai? 🤣
but Kalank has put the idea what if was off screen only?
but, they both were in their character dresses I think.
RB was in a blazer!
who in the world will do paragliding wearing a blazer except for RB😆
and no 3rd angle in paragliding bts
we saw her in western dress in paragliding bts
I liked that outfit of hers. suited Eri a lot actually!
🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
but Kalank has put the idea what if was off screen only?
but, they both were in their character dresses I think.
RB was in a blazer!
who in the world will do paragliding wearing a blazer except for RB😆