welcome😃Originally posted by: InCenDia
Heehee thankie Mascy 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
welcome😃Originally posted by: InCenDia
Heehee thankie Mascy 🤗
Shekhawat! I suggest opening the same kind of experimental gallery on Harshita and Ankit. 😆 And ek Kelua pe bhi.... for masti, 🤣
Shekhawat! I suggest opening the same kind of experimental gallery on Harshita and Ankit. 😆 And ek Kelua pe bhi.... for masti, 🤣
I've tried on Harshita n Shrenu but Harshita seemed difficult 😔 so time lagega but I'll get her 😍😍 Not sure about Ankit though but Kelua 😳😠 I'll have to download his pics n study his facial features you know that 😠😠😠😠😠😠
Shekhawat we look forward to creation on Harshita. ❤️
Kelua wala post toh for fun demand kiya tha.... you know humara opinion kya hai... 🤣
Shekhawat we look forward to creation on Harshita. ❤️
Kelua wala post toh for fun demand kiya tha.... you know humara opinion kya hai... 🤣
Yesterday I checked Kelua's Insta account n you won't believe he's still posting ArYuckta clips with caption - "I miss this show"
Harshita though might have already forgot his real name 😆
Rangeela 😛

Awesome work Soniya 👏
Originally posted by: InCenDia
Yesterday I checked Kelua's Insta account n you won't believe he's still posting ArYuckta clips with caption - "I miss this show"
Harshita though might have already forgot his real name 😆
Koi isko batao ArYuckta na tab chala ir na hi ab kisi ko interest hai. Why he's using SH why KRPKAB? 🤔 Whan bhi toh apni manhosiat pehlayi thi. 😳
Shekhawat yeh wala thoda tricky lag raha hai? Kitne time mein bana? And its superb as usual. 👍🏼
Shekhawat yeh wala thoda tricky lag raha hai? Kitne time mein bana? And its superb as usual. 👍🏼
Tricky 🤔