Pubg , fortnite , real cricket , fifa , asphalt 9 legends ,final fantasy , hq trivia, brawl stars ,
D pend on what kind u wanna play
Isme se kuchh bhi nahi chalega meko.
Chhodo phir..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Pubg , fortnite , real cricket , fifa , asphalt 9 legends ,final fantasy , hq trivia, brawl stars ,
D pend on what kind u wanna play
Isme se kuchh bhi nahi chalega meko.
Chhodo phir..
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Tabiyat theek nahi hai. 2-4 din kuchh productive nahi hoga mujhse.
Arre get well soon. Online search karo na games website bohut he. U will get ur own type.
If u are that bored then go and play storyboard games or detective ones. Else normal point based games or just watch any movie or read a book.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Arre get well soon. Online search karo na games website bohut he. U will get ur own type.
If u are that bored then go and play storyboard games or detective ones. Else normal point based games or just watch any movie or read a book.
Koi dekhne laayak movie nahi hai. 😒
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Koi dekhne laayak movie nahi hai. 😒
Watch Train to busan/ death note 2006
Any suggestions for sad movies? Like romantic ones. Any language
PS I love you types
Originally posted by: EIKKK2GNR2E53S4A
Any suggestions for sad movies? Like romantic ones. Any language
PS I love you types
I usually don't watch sad movies but there is a Japanese drama A million stars falling from the sky, its a melodrama + tragedy.
Then Korean movie A moment to remember, Jap movie Orange. These both are not that sad though.
Originally posted by: FA3XDEFYF5W5I5YN
Any suggestions for sad movies? Like romantic ones. Any language
PS I love you types
Daddy long legs Korean movie! .. Watch it fosho ..
India ka world cup se out hone ka faida ab Hrithik ko hoga, aur Shahid ka bhi Padmavat ko par karne ke chances baad gaye hai.😆
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
India ka world cup se out hone ka faida ab Hrithik ko hoga, aur Shahid ka bhi Padmavat ko par karne ke chances baad gaye hai.😆
I remember we connected WC with 83's BO fate in other thread.
ab 83 ka kya hoga. WC ki gussa 83 pe nikale toh?😆
Not even interested 1 bit to watch nz vs england
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0