Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me have tears right now! Those happy tears!❤️
Thank you for sharing😃
Me too hash..our ponga is back!
🥳🥳🥳,thanx for sharing
Me too hash..our ponga is back!
I wish even Munna comes over to drop his wife or something. I'm badly missing on the trio. I don't know, they make me so emotional! I don't think I can ever explain that feeling in words. Never!
If pandit gets married in Bombay then Munna will defo come..I miss the girls gang too I wish Swati and Kamya were there tooOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I wish even Munna comes over to drop his wife or something. I'm badly missing on the trio. I don't know, they make me so emotional! I don't think I can ever explain that feeling in words. Never!
If pandit gets married in Bombay then Munna will defo come..I miss the girls gang too I wish Swati and Kamya were there too
Being not so well versed with the show (still 🙈) j don't really miss the girl gang (because I have my PreeNa already) but the trio, I miss them to no length for I don't know what reasons. I think, they were the people who at some point did make me believe in things called 'Friendship' all over again and made me realise that you just gotta find better people to call as your friends. They mean a lot to me.
Ahh I see as someone who has been ardently following the show i love the bond between Swapreenaya (oof thats a long word) they remind me of my girl gang from uni who live in a different country. And I miss us so muchOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Being not so well versed with the show (still 🙈) j don't really miss the girl gang (because I have my PreeNa already) but the trio, I miss them to no length for I don't know what reasons. I think, they were the people who at some point did make me believe in things called 'Friendship' all over again and made me realise that you just gotta find better people to call as your friends. They mean a lot to me.
Ahh I see as someone who has been ardently following the show i love the bond between Swapreenaya (oof thats a long word) they remind me of my girl gang from uni who live in a different country. And I miss us so much
Me never had that big a gang so I won't understand it but I do love the bond of friendship in general that is so beautifully depicted. I love it!❤️
i love our show for this: the portrayal of relationships and the importance of different kinds of relationsOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Me never had that big a gang so I won't understand it but I do love the bond of friendship in general that is so beautifully depicted. I love it!❤️