Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi shamz
Pammi here 😛
Thanks for sharing dear
Waiting for the show on screen soon
Thank you for sharing Shmaz, I am looking forward to see more promos , the promos are looking interesting, ek taraf dost aur doosri taraf pyar
So Shayra is his love and Noor is his dost, I have a feeling maybe Shayra cannot conceive and that is why she has brought Noor so that, she can give birth to Azaan's child, I maybe wrong too
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0e-l0hTPB/
3 days to go only!!!
Hi shamz
Pammi here 😛
Thanks for sharing dear
Waiting for the show on screen soon
Hi Pammi ...nice to meet you🤗
My pleasure dear ❣️
Just 2 more days to go ..😍😍😍
Originally posted by: BCVB6CIL2LDQCAPK
Thank you for sharing Shmaz, I am looking forward to see more promos , the promos are looking interesting, ek taraf dost aur doosri taraf pyar
So Shayra is his love and Noor is his dost, I have a feeling maybe Shayra cannot conceive and that is why she has brought Noor so that, she can give birth to Azaan's child, I maybe wrong too
I don't think so maha ..coz earlier their were few shows on the same story line ..to watch it again it will be boaring..and in interviews also they are saying that story is different...so let's wait and see ..kya wajah hai doosry nikah ki 😝😝
I don't think so maha ..coz earlier their were few shows on the same story line ..to watch it again it will be boaring..and in interviews also they are saying that story is different...so let's wait and see ..kya wajah hai doosry nikah ki 😝😝
yes I am also eager to know what is the reason behind this second nikah, the pregnancy track has been sued many times, I want a different concept as well
I want this to be like a mystery as to why Azaan got married again, it seems like he is forced to get married and Shayra has told him to get married , that is why she leaves form there and then Azaan holds her hand
Originally posted by: 6VX3EOAVO26J5Z44
yes I am also eager to know what is the reason behind this second nikah, the pregnancy track has been sued many times, I want a different concept as well
I want this to be like a mystery as to why Azaan got married again, it seems like he is forced to get married and Shayra has told him to get married , that is why she leaves form there and then Azaan holds her hand
Hmm even I want them to come up with something new ....I thought it will be like k2h2 but I don't think Shayra character is going to die ...story will revolve around trio ...let's wait and watch..😄😄
Hmm even I want them to come up with something new ....I thought it will be like k2h2 but I don't think Shayra character is going to die ...story will revolve around trio ...let's wait and watch..😄😄
yeah I do nto want Shayra to die, I am mainly watching the show for Diana ahhaa, but I will also appreciate Arjit an Samiksha too along with the entire teamIt will not be like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,there would be some reason like maybe there is some compulsion or compromise behind the marriage of Azaan and Noor
Thanks for sharing...
Eagerly waiting..