This is 2019 in heaven's name.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Exactly. Diya bhuja and I was like, wait, ye aaj bhi valid hai?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This is 2019 in heaven's name.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Exactly. Diya bhuja and I was like, wait, ye aaj bhi valid hai?🤣
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Sahi bola
where's the skeleton of Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj?
🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
where's the skeleton of Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj?
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Pehle gulal couple tha I guess
That pic was from the time when I joined IF. Dont know why u saw it now. IF is doing something
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Kuch zyaada hi accha nahi hogaya?
☺️
Like what if he literally takes her hand and walks off from the selfish paltans?
I don't mind that. With some good BGM.
When will they give PreBaj BGM/song for us?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Sasta picturization. 😆
Action karvana aata nahi toh why they show.
I can't believe I'm being put through the same accident shit again.
IT'S IRRITATING.
That long name AT got over?
🤣Originally posted by: najma123
That long name AT got over?
Nope. I changed the title.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This is 2019 in heaven's name.
In ITV it would be valid even when it is 3019
Oh 🤣