I am goin to cook pulao for lunch 😎
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am goin to cook pulao for lunch 😎
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Kal poori taiyyari ke saath aaya thaa lekin...🥺
lekin kya ?
Went into dream mode while she got married ?😆
Kidnapping ke liye? 🤔Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Welcome welcome..u were needed😂😂😂
The number of times anu kept sindoor on pre .today I didn't even feel any big difference from those scenes to today scenes during sindoor scene of marriagel.it was looking like second marriage only ..but never like first for me
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Hawa nikal gai ? 😂😂😂
Tumnae nikhal diya😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I am goin to cook pulao for lunch 😎
And eat it at 4pm 😆
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Kidnapping ke liye? 🤔
Or kis liye...Kal kidnap nhi Kara to aaj u shud also get some laubeee na😂😂😂😂
god knows if ill be able to eat the real one after that or not 😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
And eat it at 4pm 😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I don't want the baby basu to lose his softness 😪

isi ki manusiat chal ri ha aaj.Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Tumnae nikhal diya😂