Bollywood CC #11- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

140.3k

Users

54

Likes

910

Frequent Posters

polin thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago


I thought she was different but no....😑😑😑 totally shows her insecurity. Hota hai.....sighhhhh

OKL5IRD2AD25H5T6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

She has lost it with her insecurity and jealousy! ... What's new in that .. 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

uc browser ka news feed kiya Bollywood PR ka next sikar hai, I see so many articles over praising star kids like Ananya has the best smile since Madhuri, SRK daughter is super hot, Tara is the new star icon, Kriti Sanon is the new box office.


And some of them are so obnoxious lol, calling actresses shameless because they did kissing scenes.😆 While one of them had Katrina is going jealous of Disha, hence doing reebok.

Another one was, this actress is very hot despite being married, I opened and it was Deepika😆.

UC browser feed is dangerous, many idiots believe whatever shit is written there. Dono right wing aur left wing bhi mast promotion larte hai waha lol.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
RASC4644WWXFGWLL thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Chor ke dadi main tinka 😂😂

I can’t believe People are relating Deepika’s answer to someone 🤣🤣🤣

“She said she wasn’t gonna settle outside of India or marry someone outside of India . That wasn’t her plan to begin with. “

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Omg the comments in the video😆


Deepikas hair stylist ..has only one bottle of oil and a kangi.

1 month ago405

Interviewer: Why is marriage important in India?Deepika: girls want to look their best...i left home and started my modeling career early...

4 weeks ago125


Question paper : "just put a tick in the box beside the write ans"

Deepika : need some extra pages🤣

TSUHWND3FWDH73CM thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Salman used to be so goodlooking wow
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Image

Ranveer

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".