so sweet of youWe all will pray for her recovery soon. I shall pray in Tahjud for her speedy recovery. Yes Moms are the pillar of the house
Then she might also be able to go to work tom.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so sweet of youWe all will pray for her recovery soon. I shall pray in Tahjud for her speedy recovery. Yes Moms are the pillar of the house
Then she might also be able to go to work tom.
Chalo yaar will go to bed now, you all take care . Bye GN
do you wake up for tahajjud every night?Sorry dear , a prayer done before dawn aroudn 4 in morning. They say prayers during that hour are accepted.
Almost all days 😊 . Try to do it everyday but miss some days
how you know... I am swagging...
Hell tired yaar!
Take care of aunty...🤗
@Sajida di oh nice I did not know that
Good night di🤗
@Tehreem aunty will be fine soon🤗
swagger ko pakd liya 😉Originally posted by: Suparna13
how you know... I am swagging...
Hell tired yaar!
Take care of aunty...🤗
Yes I believe mum will be fine by morning
Wats up w/ ashi's ig post
Good morning you guys. 🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Good morning you guys. 🤗
No one is active😞