Bajaj to get introduced to the famous machi market
Not that he wont know but still sunne mein aur live dekhne mein farak hain 😵
He be like now I know why P is so dramatic and doing pak pak all the time🤣🤣🤣
Cant wait for Monday 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bajaj to get introduced to the famous machi market
Not that he wont know but still sunne mein aur live dekhne mein farak hain 😵
He be like now I know why P is so dramatic and doing pak pak all the time🤣🤣🤣
Cant wait for Monday 🤔
Bye. See ya later!Chalo i leave now I will join the party later
I want to stay but i cannot i hate this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Monday's episode would be loaded with hospital and humiliation scene. I hope RB rescues the episode.Originally posted by: AK4S6WY6DXVTTHUQ
Bajaj to get introduced to the famous machi market
Not that he wont know but still sunne mein aur live dekhne mein farak hain 😵
He be like now I know why P is so dramatic and doing pak pak all the time🤣🤣🤣
Cant wait for Monday 🤔
Humpty put your edits on twitter as well as by uploading simultaneously .. not only share the link , but also upload edits
Lets make a PreRish weeding celebration thread
i always do. Go to waqt zaya and check. Because i post then from there to here IG link toh bhai by default post ho jata hai 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Humpty put your edits on twitter as well as by uploading simultaneously .. not only share the link , but also upload edits
@kalank - Sindoor wala gif very beautiful.
He applying sindoor and then later her closed eyes. Her first step into reality. Welcome Mrs Bajaj
sindooor naak pe gira 🥰🥰🥰Originally posted by: 3KWXWTY7J3TZQ5YA
@kalank - Sindoor wala gif very beautiful.
He applying sindoor and then later her closed eyes. Her first step into reality. Welcome Mrs Bajaj
https://twitter.com/STARTVUK/status/1149334108461502467?s=19 this is the new promo