Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Who asked for it? 🤔
I dunno 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Who asked for it? 🤔
I dunno 🤣
Atleast we didn't 🤣
Episode dekhi hai? Kitna ghatiya tha
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
People loveeeeeeeed mishaan only because of the actress and it has got nothing to do with the actor. Aaj Kal Naya aaya hai ki thali ek hi haath we bhajthi hai
This has been said innumerous times🤣
Chodo acha hai ...
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
People loveeeeeeeed mishaan only because of the actress and it has got nothing to do with the actor. Aaj Kal Naya aaya hai ki thali ek hi haath we bhajthi hai
I hardly care for couples. I'm always more interested in individual characters. I'll call them out for their mistakes and praise them when they do praiseworthy things. I don't care if the other fandom is praising or criticising my fav.
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Episode dekhi hai? Kitna ghatiya tha
Nahiii sirf precap 🤣
And dadi Ruhan scene ..he is dhakkan 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Episode dekhi hai? Kitna ghatiya tha
Maine zehmat nahi ki 🤣
I hardly care for couples. I'm always more interested in individual characters. I'll call them out for their mistakes and praise them when they do praiseworthy things. I don't care if the other fandom is praising or criticising my fav.
Even if ppl care about couples so u dont have to blindly support ...
And what do ppl mean by fd ...like goddamn we are individuals who have different views..some can like something ,some can hate just bec i like couple doesn't mean i will like everything as simple as that 😂 😂
lagta hai kisi ne nahi dekha edt pe ek bhi post nahi🤣
lagta hai kisi ne nahi dekha edt pe ek bhi post nahi🤣
It was bakwaas i guess 🤣
bakwas episodes hi to chal rahe hai kabse🤣Originally posted by: khatimeethi
It was bakwaas i guess 🤣