Instead of arguing with Parvati, he is coolly walking towards the mandir. He does not like drama.

Page
of
1Instead of arguing with Parvati, he is coolly walking towards the mandir. He does not like drama.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg! This has to be 'The Post of the Day'🤣
What the 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why does an icchadhari nag needs umbrella in rain and Parbati devi does not😕
Instead of arguing with Parvati, he is coolly walking towards the mandir. He does not like drama.
At tat time even I was wondering bt that weird action by Parag. I mean he just walks away & Parvati simply keeps blabbering on her own 🤣
OMG, 🤣🤣🤣
At that time I didn't notice his walking away & Parvati carrying on with her monologue, now it looks so funny.
Yaa... I noticed him going inside the temple as if she's talking alone 🤣.... Also he didn't even had a dialogue with her 😆...
Hope Nishi nd suman learns from him 🤣. B/w hilarious post...
Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough
Why does an icchadhari nag needs umbrella in rain and Parbati devi does not😕
If he gets drenched, Kavya will question him. That's is why he is taking his precautions.😆