We know. 😆precap dekh ke itni frustration hui poocho mat 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We know. 😆precap dekh ke itni frustration hui poocho mat 🤢
sneha ko bhej kahan diya uske papa ne? 😆
dream seq hai I thinkOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
We know. 😆
Lapataland 😆sneha ko bhej kahan diya uske papa ne? 😆
Obviously! Skip karenge aur kya. 🤣dream seq hai I think
skip is our evergreen hathiyar 🤣
dhoond bhi lao wapasOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Lapataland 😆
I hope they don't show Rishabh hating Sneha coz of ex wife 🤢
they should have a great bond
skip is our evergreen hathiyar 🤣