😵then they wonder why they don't get TRPS, stop with the prolonging of senseless tracks
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😵then they wonder why they don't get TRPS, stop with the prolonging of senseless tracks
Off topic. It's raining here and full traffic
Some emotional Rishabh-Sneha scenes would have shown is RB's secret side.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Some emotional Rishabh-Sneha scenes would have shown is RB's secret side.
true that!
precap dekh ke itni frustration hui poocho mat 🤢
That would be me tomorrow.
But looks like I won't watch it in the early morning or at my usually time tomorrow. I may be late to the party. Unless I wake up early like today 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Some emotional Rishabh-Sneha scenes would have shown is RB's secret side.
That would be
sach 😔Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Some emotional Rishabh-Sneha scenes would have shown is RB's secret side.