Yes so many shades that too with perfection, I'm dazzled
Ek hi achi baat hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes so many shades that too with perfection, I'm dazzled
Ek hi achi baat hai
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Make some on Ruhaan too. He was so good in the room scene when he saw pic of miahti in his phone
recent one !?
kunal fans aaj kal while watching silsila 😆

Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Ek hi achi baat hai
Yes i was ready to criticise him as I thought he has lost interest but man what a comeback! 👏
This one is apt
This scene was hilarious 🤣
Yes i was ready to criticise him as I thought he has lost interest but man what a comeback! 👏
He was given something substantial so he performed well
why i cant see anshis post