Same here. I suddenly woke up at 5 today, and couldn't sleep. Thought to watch the epi expecting wedding will be done. Aur kya Mila 😡. I was so annoyed and pissed off.
in spite of this one has to play it cool, this was me:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same here. I suddenly woke up at 5 today, and couldn't sleep. Thought to watch the epi expecting wedding will be done. Aur kya Mila 😡. I was so annoyed and pissed off.
in spite of this one has to play it cool, this was me:

Originally posted by: 4UNMH2PMRAY3X35K
A complete Bajaj family scene is a must at the moment. Its high time Mr. Bajaj get introduced his wife to his daughter.
they need to really start focusing on him
🤣
Seriously! 😵Seriously yaar. Atleast now introduce Sneha to P as B's daughter. Kab intro karoge? Honeymoon se waapas aane me baad?
We should have got their scenes long ago.
Mere sare efforts waste ho rahe hai
🤬Same here. I suddenly woke up at 5 today, and couldn't sleep. Thought to watch the epi expecting wedding will be done. Aur kya Mila 😡. I was so annoyed and pissed off.
Agreed. Sneha will bring the much needed positivity and light.Originally posted by: VMJ3XARNTVNMWUYI
A complete Bajaj family scene is a must at the moment. Its high time Mr. Bajaj get introduced his wife to his daughter.
Hua Sanu?
You've to paste in URL
Wahi Kar rahi hu but nothing is happening