Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want Sneha...NOW! 😭
How long will they take to introducer her?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want Sneha...NOW! 😭
How long will they take to introducer her?
Oh my God! 🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
So, next weekend? Please?😭
I don't think so. Some one mentioned that there is no Friday episode next week. NB ka premier hai.
🤣🤣

I desperately wanted Sneha-Rishabh scenes.How long will they take to introducer her?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I want shadi...NOW! 😭
I know right? this was my reaction after watching today



Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Nahi ho Raha
use the image icon and then insert the image link