Bollywood CC #11- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

140.3k

Users

54

Likes

910

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 7L2Y65EV3SPUNNVU

I have no sympathy for kohli n rohit. Always go missing in big matches.

Feel bad for dhoni and jadeja who put his heart today

dhoni jaadu pe preesute bnaya tho


sath deta 4s lagata

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

National record holder Dutee Chand became the first Indian woman track and field athlete to clinch a gold medal in the World Universiade after she won the 100m dash event in Napoli.

congo to her 🤗👍

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TALPLKPJ2ZAR6QFB

I have no sympathy for kohli n rohit. Always go missing in big matches.

Feel bad for dhoni and jadeja who put his heart today

It's just business, may be already got more than wc winners

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

This is amazing in itself. And more amazing because other than the pressure of being a Indian woman athlete she had to struggle with being an out Indian woman athlete! Nerves and heart of steel! Representation matters!

https://twitter.com/KirenRijiju/status/1148784152742772736?s=19

DARHLTW6EF6KRF6H thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

I didn't know tik tok star bhi ek stardom hai. There are fan pages of tik tok boys/girls on insta.

😆

NA7EWTOR2FI2S2KG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Totally forgot Nadiadwala is a producer of Super 30 till I saw Lallu's haremwale attending the screening.

NA7EWTOR2FI2S2KG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Saifu did a bhojpuri song in a modern ameer logon ke movie in the 2000s. Still seems odd even tough they do Punjabi songs in every other movie.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".