Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aur kya-kya chhupaya aapne mujhse? 🤣
Mere Baal safed nahi hai, main dye karwata hu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aur kya-kya chhupaya aapne mujhse? 🤣
Mere Baal safed nahi hai, main dye karwata hu🤣
🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
I think the speech will be directed more towards Sneha....
how can u be this guy's daughter
Don't learn anything from him
Be a better person than him
I will teach u what's right and what's wrong
Don't ever make deals
Etc etc
🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mere Baal safed nahi hai, main dye karwata hu🤣
mujhe Gupta ke chances na ke barabar lag rahe 🥱
Don't say that..I want Gupta for RB to lean on when P leaves him💔
Mehra can't fill the void.
chalo mere saath baarish mein 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mere Baal safed nahi hai, main dye karwata hu🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mere Baal safed nahi hai, main dye karwata hu🤣
Ulta dye Koi karta hain kya she will say🤣
chalo mere saath baarish mein 🤣
Epic
Originally posted by: saps.156
Don't say that..I want Gupta for RB to lean on when P leaves him💔
Exactly 💔 I so baldy want this character to guide RB, support him and be there for him always 💔