Hello my DD lovers... since it’s 11 July here just past midnight and it’s my birthday so thought I will celebrate you all and share my favourite drikshit lifts..🥳🎂🎂🙏
Which one is your favourite??

Hello my DD lovers... since it’s 11 July here just past midnight and it’s my birthday so thought I will celebrate you all and share my favourite drikshit lifts..🥳🎂🎂🙏
Which one is your favourite??

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
All are my fav☺️
Happy b'day in advance🥳enjoy ur day
Happy Birthday ! All are favorites ! ❤️
Happy wala birthday,🎂
Happy birthday dear 🎂
Advance Happy birthday dear😊1st lift is my all time fav.thn 2nd one
Happy birthDay dear Stay blessed 🍰🎂
All my fav
Happy birthday nikki 🥳🥳🥳
Waise I like all lifts but there just something so magical abt the first 3
Happy birthday dear🤗
OK....I think the neela- peela one is my fav😎😆.....I have my own logic behind this fondness to this one ...brace yourself 😛.....
1. Rakshit came to the mandir although he was angry at drishti ( now we know the actual reason of his anger😉.....he knew tht his " ho chuki biwi" is too smart to be fooled for long😆)
2. The lift was somewhere an obligation....but then reveals as an obsessive attraction working either ways
3. Rakshit loved her then unknowingly....for drishti it was a duty only what she has assigned herself to( I feel she is still not so much in love situation ,atleast not as much as rakshit is....she is more in " biwi ki haq" wali stage🤔) ....still the magic happened...may be be coz they were destined to be together.❤️
Happy birthday 🥳🥳