Wow I loved your gifs 😍😍😘😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow I loved your gifs 😍😍😘😘😘
Originally posted by: saps.156
yes v much. by the time we get it, they will need to follow 2020 standards!😉
I am serious😆
crap i didn't check this one before I posted the other one🤣
Originally posted by: saps.156
my fav scene of the day and first time RB was visibly hurt
u know what, would be great if u can make it a bit longer by say 3-4 secs. where he says "kharab ho gai".
ok sure let me try
yup 😎Originally posted by: saps.156
yes v much. by the time we get it, they will need to follow 2020 standards!😉
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hum kaun sa bhaga rahe use. We just want RB's wife to love him passionately.
Ye sun kar achanak se pre par pyaar aa raha hai 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Minus beech beech mein network disturbance 🤣
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Minus beech beech mein network disturbance 🤣
🤣 this is India, network disturbance toh rahega
Hilarious! 🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Minus beech beech mein network disturbance 🤣
Abhi woh time nahin aaya. Let her warm up to RB. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Ye sun kar achanak se pre par pyaar aa raha hai 🤣