Originally posted by: saps.156
thanks a bunch, Kalank!🤗made my day
welcome🤗
actually you know what I should be thanking you, it is a scene that should have been gifed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: saps.156
thanks a bunch, Kalank!🤗made my day
welcome🤗
actually you know what I should be thanking you, it is a scene that should have been gifed
Kisi b janam mein nahi jaayegi🤪
I am serious😆
we deserve it 🤣
🤣😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Secret fantasies. 🤣
welcome🤗
actually you know what I should be thanking you, it is a scene that should have been gifed
my fav scene of the day and first time RB was visibly hurt
u know what, would be great if u can make it a bit longer by say 3-4 secs. where he says "kharab ho gai".
🥺Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kisi b janam mein nahi jaayegi🤪
we deserve it 🤣
yes v much. by the time we get it, they will need to follow 2020 standards!😉
we deserve it 🤣
Minus beech beech mein network disturbance 🤣
Hum kaun sa bhaga rahe use. We just want RB's wife to love him passionately.Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kisi b janam mein nahi jaayegi🤪