Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Yeah, I feel you! The story has been dragged unnecessarily.
Its been 3 days since I didn't watch it... Like any other serial, it is becoming bore...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Yeah, I feel you! The story has been dragged unnecessarily.
Its been 3 days since I didn't watch it... Like any other serial, it is becoming bore...
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Boring days 🥺
Let's try make it fun for you
Do you guys have to give dowries too when you guys get married?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Do you guys have to give dowries too when you guys get married?
Actually giving dowry in India has been made illegal but still it's in practice...
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Actually giving dowry in India has been made illegal but still it's in practice...
Apparently child marriages are also illegal but still in practice.
So r u saying bye bye to BPP forum???? 😲Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Its been 3 days since I didn't watch it... Like any other serial, it is becoming bore...
R u watching BPP now,Rosy chechi ??Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Boring days 🥺
Ima sorry for late gifts..sending them
Thank uuuuu🤗u r too helpful Rosy chechi 😘😘😘will be waiting 😳Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Ima sorry for late gifts..sending them