Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
May be I should do the mini contest for the Chat club banner because even if I manage to make something it will be very basic. What say peeps?
This new IF platform has some issues. But we can try.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
May be I should do the mini contest for the Chat club banner because even if I manage to make something it will be very basic. What say peeps?
This new IF platform has some issues. But we can try.
My goal is to have a banner before the new thread. I am really behind here. for Ronakshi AT I already have a banner.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
My goal is to have a banner before the new thread. I am really behind here. for Ronakshi AT I already have a banner.
Ohhh ok i will try something n will pm u tell me u like it or not .
Girls, are you watching any other shows apart from EBSS and KHKT
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Girls, are you watching any other shows apart from EBSS and KHKT
I am not, because it is star plus's show.
Just those two which is one over my normal limit for ITV😆
Originally posted by: 5DFIPIUEUYR56UX5
I am not, because it is star plus's show.
Why this reason?
What do you think the turning point is going to be for Pooja when she starts seeing kabir as a individual and not a mittal