Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
Is it confirmed or PR ??
Can't say..super30 is around the corner..and anything to deflect attention away from Rangoli's rant.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
Is it confirmed or PR ??
Can't say..super30 is around the corner..and anything to deflect attention away from Rangoli's rant.
Ahh this is the best news If it happens..and I love Satte pe satta
I would love to see these two on screen ... repeated jodis get boring .. DP has done enough movies with both Rans and SRK .. time to switch actors! .... But with her PR you never know .. tomorrow it just may say "DP rejects this movie" ... 🤣 .. Will wait for official confirmation ... they'll do well together I think!
I am so happy to see the two getting paired up... This one just looks so exciting now. I hope the scoop is true. Hrithik-Deepika will make an amazing pair, the most awaited pair off the current decade.
The film itself is not cult classic as much as the album. DP resembles Aish and younger Mads more. They are all south brahmins so they kind of look similar.
Let the news get confirmed first, before I get excited.
When will be the release date 2020 or 2021?
Originally posted by: TeenRose1
The film itself is not cult classic as much as the album. DP resembles Aish and younger Mads more. They are all south brahmins so they kind of look similar.
Madhuri is not a south brahmin. Aishwarya is not brahmin only 😂
Originally posted by: MPXZTJUGVUOG6YXF
Let the news get confirmed first, before I get excited.
When will be the release date 2020 or 2021?
2021 coz it will go on floors early next year.
I hope this is true omg my dream pair, I had given up hope 😭❤️
(1) Instagram (1) Instagram
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
...
25