OMG I'm getting so excited! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG I'm getting so excited! 😆
I hope PreRish visit BB post marriage...hand in hand. 🤣
That's a scene to behold. I can imagine all their expression's. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope PreRish visit BB post marriage...hand in hand. 🤣
Allah miya☺️

Look at his eyes
Such intensity 😳
Tell me about it ❤️
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Her post has become a complaint box ☹️
Really 😆
What can she do even if they complain? It's not like she would change the plot 🤣
Guys people are still complaining about ksg not being audible enough in the show? is anyone here experiencing any problems?